How to change the language on a Laptop – generally laptops are created globally, meaning everyone in the world makes it possible to use them. That is why, usually inside a laptop is provided with the feature to change the language as the user understands. For example, for users in Indonesia, the language of the laptop can be spread to Bahasa Indonesia only. The same is true for users from other countries.
Although quite easy, but apparently not many know how to change the language on the laptop device. Are you also one who does not know how to change the language in the laptop? Just relax, below we’ve summarized in detail how to change the language in Windows OS-conditioned laptops for all versions.
How to change the language on a Windows Laptop all versions
1. Changing the language on a Windows 7 Laptop
Windows 7 is the most popular and widely used operating system from Windows. Although it is now present the latest Windows OS version of Windows 8 and Windows 10. As for the steps to change language or language in Windows OS-conditioned Laptop 7 more, as follows:
- The first step you click on Start Menu or the Windows logo that is in the lower left corner of the view.
- Then click on the Control Panel option.
- In the Control Panel window that appears, you select the Clock, Language, and Region option.
- In the Region and Language options, you click the Change Display Language below.
- A new window will appear to change the language of the laptop. Next, you click the dropdown menu under Choose a Display Language and select the language as desired.
- And lastly save the changes with click the OK button.
2. Changing the language on a Windows 8 Laptop
Although not too many, but there are still loyal fans of OS Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. In this operating system the user also allows to change the language. The steps are not much different from how to change the language on a Windows 7 laptop above. For more steps, as follows:
- Your first step opens the Control Panel menu via the Charm Bar or Start Screen.
- Next you select the Language option.
- In the Language Settings window, here will be displayed several languages in the world that support and you can apply in the laptop. Please select the language you want to use, then press the Options button.
- A new window will be displayed, then you click Download and Install Language Pack. Then the download language will start, wait until the process finishes.
- If the download language is complete, you’ll then enter the Advanced Settings menu.
- Next in the Override for Windows Display Language section and select the language you downloaded earlier.
- Restart the laptop first and now the language in the laptop has been successfully changed.
3. Changing the language on a Windows 10 Laptop
And the last one is to change the language on a laptop with Windows 10 operating system. For the steps yourself, as follows:
- The first step you click on Start Menu or Windows Logo that is in the bottom left corner of the display.
- Next you choose the Settings menu, it will appear a new window.
- In that new window, you select the Time & Language option.
- Next you select the Region & Language option, then click on the Add a Language option.
- Select the language you want to apply on your Windows 10 laptop. Automatically, the language in the laptop will change as chosen earlier.
That was some way to change the language on a Windows laptop all versions are easiest and faster. Hopefully the above information is useful.
<!–[if gte mso 10]>